We had LOTS of fun! All the cousins are adorable, and it was so fun to see them get to know each other. For the first few days, they got along really well. However, by the end I think they were getting a little tired of sharing and stuff...so the number of fights increased. Spencer had quite a few time outs! The little twirp...=)
We stayed with Mary, so there are lots of pics of Sam and Spence together. A dynamic duo, I must say =).
Rocking out at the piano.
We went to the Portland Zoo. Spencer wanted to push a stroller, and Sam was happy to be the passenger.
Don't these two look a little too happy to be up at 6:30 AM?! Too bad I didn't get a picture of my face at this time...it would not be the same emotion...
Mary's second - Jane. Also, DARLING!
Mary's husband Ben, babysat while us sisters went and got pedicures - thanks Ben! We realized at the end, that each of us, unknowingly, picked out colors that matched our purses! Laura even got a flower on her big toes, and her purse has flowers on it. So weird and funny! (p.s. Dave did not seem to think this story was quite as interesting as we all did...go figure.)
Lots of fun at a little water park.
Chillin.
Rocking out at the piano.
We went to the Portland Zoo. Spencer wanted to push a stroller, and Sam was happy to be the passenger.
Don't these two look a little too happy to be up at 6:30 AM?! Too bad I didn't get a picture of my face at this time...it would not be the same emotion...
Mary's second - Jane. Also, DARLING!
Mary's husband Ben, babysat while us sisters went and got pedicures - thanks Ben! We realized at the end, that each of us, unknowingly, picked out colors that matched our purses! Laura even got a flower on her big toes, and her purse has flowers on it. So weird and funny! (p.s. Dave did not seem to think this story was quite as interesting as we all did...go figure.)
Lots of fun at a little water park.
Chillin.Thanks Robbins for letting us stay at your place! Thank you Mary for making so many yummy turkey sandwiches! Thank you Sammy for sharing your toys like a champ! Thank you Laura for driving up to see us everyday! Thank you Gwenn for teaching us your dance! Thank you Audrey and Jane for being adorable! And thank you Ben and Mason for putting up with 3 Webb girls altogether for a whole week! Spencer and I love you all! Oh, and thanks Dave for flying us out there! =)



7 comments:
Fun! You Webb Girls are lots of fun! And those cousins are so cute!! You were missed here though! I was going through Facebook chat withdrawl! ;)
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Spencer looks so cute and happy in the pictures.
Wow...I just had a dream...it was a little hazy but it had you all in it and Mary and Laura were sortof meeting these guys and I was thinking they are too young and I wake up and no we're all grown up and they both have two kids and we're all married. It's just wierd to think about sometimes I still get caught up in the old days once in while :). Looks like a great trip and everyone looks so cute and happy!
I hadn't seen a few of those pictures before. I forgot about the 6:30am one. I love that their faces are so giddy (while at the same time I'm mad inside). We had so much fun! Sam has been asking for Spencer a lot.
Looks like fun. I love Oregon!
Well I think the toe/purse story is interesting and very cool!
What a group of adorable kids! It looks like you guys had a great trip!
Post a Comment