Halloween is awesome! It may be funner to dress up your kid and go trick or treating than it is to be a kid and go trick or treating...I don't know, it's a toss up. But we had a fun filled day full of parties, trick or treating, haunted houses, candy, and sugar highs! Spencer was a cow - mooo! He was excited for halloween for weeks, he helped pick out his costume, but when it came to the day he did not want to wear it! So I forced him. I'm sure he'd thank me now for doing so.

Our little cow. His new thing is to make funny faces for pictures, which is better than blank looks like usual.

I think our porch was decorated pretty cute for the holiday - thanks to Lucia and my good luck at Bunco for providing half of the decor.

Just cute.

Spence would usually say "trick or treat" before the door was opened, and then half the time - after he grabbed his candy - he would run into the house and play with toys, or pet a cat or dog...it was pretty funny. At least we thought so.

A neighbor had a decked out lawn, complete with a little haunted house. Spence did NOT want to go in, so again we forced him (Dave, forced him), but then he loved it and we spent like 20 minutes there.

Cute friends sharing candy!

Spence found some funny glasses at Dave's office party - what a goofball!
8 comments:
He is the cutiest cow I have ever seen,.. and I am glad his bum isn't cacked in poo like most cows! ;) MAN I love that kid!
are you kidding me with that funny face picture?!? that is hilarious!!! he is so adorable, love his costume, love his personality, can't wait to see him (and YOU!)!!!!!
Hey Amanda!! I was poking around on Trista's blog and saw your name there. How are you? :-) Your Spencer is sooo cute. Him wanting to change costumes reminded me of my Spencer (now 4) about 2 years ago. He wouldn't put his costume on. He would only where his swim trunks. So I thought, what the heck, you can go as a beach bum. So we popped on some sun glass, flip flops, and a beach hat. Wha-la. An authentic beach bum baby. To make matters worse, it snowed that year. Thankfully, we were indoors most of the time.
I love the video of Spencer too. Sounds like he has his mind made up. :-) I also couldn't help chuckling over hearing you laugh in the back ground. Too cute! You take care. Your family is soooo darling.
Oh so cute! He looks adorable!
Fun Halloween! Spencer looks so moolicious!!
what a cute little cow-boy you have there! I totally agree that dressing up your kid and going out is better than going out yourself and raiding all the candy. your perspective changes, doesn't it?
Those are some pretty funny faces. :) He's such a cute cow. I love that he'd run into people's houses and play with their toys. :)
Those are some great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment