Waaaay back in September, Spencer and I met up with my sister Mary and her son Sammy at our parents house in California for some fun! And we sure did have fun! Spencer and Sammy hadn't seen eachother since last Christmas, but they got along so well! Their favorite activities to do together were: running, yelling at the top of their lungs (happy yelling), throwing balls, dancing, and calling for uncle Kyle, oh and running - did I mention that? It was so great to see them enjoy eachother so much, and it was so fun to spend time with my sister, and of course my parents and Kyle too! We spent one day at the Sacramento Zoo, where most of the following pics are taken. And you know I couldn't forget to add some videos!
Spencer's weird blank look, saved only for when the camera is out. What a silly.


I hope they don't hate me for this one later - it is just so darn cute!Getting their groove on to Hannah Montana
This is a very tiny sample of all the running that took place. Sam has the funniest/cutest run I have EVER seen!
Note to Mary and Ben - now you must move to Utah so we can have this much fun all the time!!


8 comments:
That IS such a funny run! Cute pictures!
What cuties!! Cousins are su much fun to have,.. I wish I had more! Oh well!
I was hoping you'd post pictures about this fun reunion. I love the videos too! They are too cute!
I have tears in my eyes from my laughter!!! Those videos are hilarious, and oh my goodness Sam's little run IS so CUTE!!! hahaha!!! I'm sad we missed out on the cousin reunion, but I'm glad the boys had so much fun together.
That was so much fun. I'd almost forgotten that running was one of the main events- like when they ran on the deck for at least 20 minutes straight.
The picture of us on the train kind of makes me look like the poor sickly sister from a Jane Austen book, but I forgive you. :)
Thanks for putting these up!
Mary, that and the kangaroo pic were the only ones of the two of us! But, just so you know, I think you look very pretty - like always =).
They have to be the cutest little boys ever! The video of Sam dancing cracked me up! So fun!
I love Spencer's blank look...so hilarious! Ellie has one kinda like it except it looks a little more mean!
Post a Comment