What a hottie pregnant momma! I hope I can say that I like being pregnant at 30 weeks too because I did not like the first 3 months! :-) Oh by the way you win for blogging first! :-)
Umm way old post! I need an update :). Just because your sleep deprived and have a newborn baby doesn't exuse your duty to blog :). Just teasing! Hope all is going well. Miss ya! I've still got a week and a half and am really ready but lots of good and bad have been going on here so hard to think too much of it. hope to get together in a month or so!
Dave and I have now been married for 9 years. We are the proud parents of Spencer, our delightful and entertaining 4 year old. We live in Provo where Dave keeps busy running his 2 businesses; where Amanda keeps busy running after Spencer; and Spencer keeps busy just running! We are fans BYU football and American Idol. We love eating out (and it shows!),and we love kiddie cones from McDonald's. Basically we enjoy each other and enjoy life, and that's a good thing!
13 comments:
You look so cute!
Oh Amanda, You are a beautiful pregnant person! I am so happy for you! -Julie
Aweee. You are super cute. Soon you'll get to meet that little person inside. :)
You're such a cute prego mama! But you'll be a cute mama of two, too. As long as she's born healthy we don't care when she comes:)
Looking good. I love prego bellies. You are so cute and I excited for baby girl to come healthy and strong.
You like being pregnant? You liar.
You look super cute, Amanda!
You look SO cute! And way thin for behind that little girl inside you. :)
I love this picture!!! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! You look beautiful!
What a hottie pregnant momma! I hope I can say that I like being pregnant at 30 weeks too because I did not like the first 3 months! :-) Oh by the way you win for blogging first! :-)
Hot stuff! looking great!
Umm way old post! I need an update :). Just because your sleep deprived and have a newborn baby doesn't exuse your duty to blog :). Just teasing! Hope all is going well. Miss ya! I've still got a week and a half and am really ready but lots of good and bad have been going on here so hard to think too much of it. hope to get together in a month or so!
Um, you're not pregnant anymore... I want to see pictures.... :)
Post a Comment