My little sister, Alaina, is getting MARRIED!

The 4th of 4 Webb girls is getting hitched in August. I'm so happy and excited for her! She is marrying a very awesome young man, named David. That will be the 3rd David in our family! Crazy. But hey, it's a great name. David is actually from our hometown too, and he and Alaina were friends growing up, but they didn't start dating until after his mission. His Dad is an obstetrician, and actually delivered Alaina! (Sorry Alaina, you knew I couldn't leave that detail out!) When they (finally) got engaged, her status on facebook read, "little did I know as I was coming out of the womb that I was meeting my future father in law." Hilarious.
They really seem perfect for each other, and we are all so happy for them. So, congratulations you two crazy kids! And Welcome to the family, David!

3 comments:
3 Davids... crazy.
FIL delivered her... CRAZY!
Congrats all around!
Yes congrats to Alaina!! Wow that's funny didn't know or catch that about her father in law to be!! :). Best of wishes to her, she's a great girl!
I just want to copy and paste this post into my blog :) so cute, and very sweet!
Post a Comment